gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] gps2udp: client to push AIS feed to AIS-HUB, Marine-Traffic,

From: Fulup Le Foll
Subject: [gpsd-dev] gps2udp: client to push AIS feed to AIS-HUB, Marine-Traffic, ...
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 16:54:05 +0100

I wrote a small gpsd client that collect feed and send the through a UDP port to AIS-HUB, Marine-Traffic, ... (see attached code)

The program is a client gpsd client derivated from gpsdpipe, it pool information from gpsd either in jason or in NMEA and push them to a UDP socket.
         ex: gps2udp -d -n  -u data.aishub.net:1234 my_gpsd_host

Question: I would be happy to offer it to "gpsd" community, but did not find the process to enter it in git repository. If you think such a module could be useful to others, feel free to enter it in your source repository tree.

Fulup

--
Tel:  0972.235.723
Mail: address@hidden