gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Patch proposition for MarineTraffic support.

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Patch proposition for MarineTraffic support.
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 06:56:43 -0400

Fulup Le Foll <address@hidden>:
> Did not find a way to commit a patch for review in gpsd git repository.
>
> You will find here attached a patch for support of AIS providers
> (aishub, marinetraffic, shipfinder, ...).
> gps2udp now support multiple destination and allow on gpsd server to
> feed multiple ais providers with only one client.

I want to apply and polish this patch, but trying git am yields trailing
whitespace errors which I cannot seem to beat git into ignoring.

Please resubmit a version that you have verified will apply cleanly
against the repository head.  I will merge it.

And good on you for actually writing documentation!  Usually I have
to beat people with truncheons to get them to do this.