gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] The dread god Finagle and his mad prophet Murphy strike again

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [gpsd-dev] The dread god Finagle and his mad prophet Murphy strike again
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:54:17 -0400 (EDT)

I wrote:
>Happily, GPSD has achieved a level of stability and maturity that nowadays
>allows me to ignore it for months at a time.

Yeah, it just figures that while I was cleaning up for the point
release I tripped over our first crash bug since like 2007.

I might be shipping 3.9 a bit sooner than planned...

To make inexpensive guns impossible to get is to say that you're
putting a money test on getting a gun.  It's racism in its worst form.
        -- Roy Innis, president of the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), 1988