gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] "scons check" failed

From: address@hidden
Subject: [gpsd-dev] "scons check" failed
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 20:30:39 +0200

Hallo,

starting today morning, scons check fails for me with

Processing test/daemon/GPSmap-76S.log...gpsd:ERROR: shmget(1196446532, 31616,
0666) failed: Invalid argument
gpsd:ERROR: shared-segment creation failed,
...(1.57 sec) done.

This type of message is repeated many times.

Christian is right, the routine from_sixbit() extracts count-1 chars from the
bitstream, as the macro UCHARS() uses sizeof(to) as a length parameter.  I
would prefer to have the extracted length as the parameter for from_sixbit()
and have sizeof(to)-1 in the macro UCHARS().

Reinhard