gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] regresssion from 2011: git head fails to build on NetBSD

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] regresssion from 2011: git head fails to build on NetBSD
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 18:08:25 -0700

address@hidden said:
>> ./libgpsd.so: undefined reference to `pthread_create'
> Try pulling head again.  The compilation needs the -pthread option; I've
> fixed the build system to supply this.

Works now.  Thanks.

[3 errors from scons check]
>> Python 2.7.5 (default, Oct  8 2013, 12:18:28)
> That's strange.  Same version I'm running.

What should I do to get more info?

In case it matters, way back is the following:

> Altered configuration variables:
> nmea2000 = False (default True): NMEA2000/CAN support
> bluez = False (default True): BlueZ support for Bluetooth devices

I don't have any BlueZ gear so I'm happy with no support for that.

I don't know what the nmea2000 flag is telling me.  I don't have any CAN
gear.  I do have lots of NMEA gear.

---------

On Fedora, you need to install python-devel to get Python.h

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.