gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] PPS support broken on Fedora

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] PPS support broken on Fedora
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:54:43 -0700

> Look for a line like this above it:
> Checking if sys/ioctl.h supplies TIOCMIWAIT ...(cached) no

Checking if sys/ioctl.h supplies TIOCMIWAIT ...(cached) no
Forcing pps=no (TIOCMIWAIT not available)

Earlier:

Checking for bluez... (cached) no
Checking for C header file sys/timepps.h... (cached) no
You do not have kernel PPS available.
Checking for C header file linux/can.h... (cached) no
You do not have kernel CANbus available.

address@hidden said:
> If that indeed says "no", we hve a mundane porting problem.  Firsst thing to
> try is blowing away the scons variables cache.

That was after a scons -c
rm -r .sc* fixed it.  I assume that got the "scons variables cache".
Shouldn't scons -c do whatever is needed?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.