gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Disturbing numbers

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Disturbing numbers
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 23:43:17 -0500

Sanjeev Gupta <address@hidden>:
> I have incorporated most of Hal's explanations, and sent a patch.

Merged.  Thanks.

> Added [Hal] in the contributers line (ESR, please see if this is correct)

Don't be cruel to Hal.  I'm fairly sure he does not want the "pleeeeez
heeeelp meeee" emails to which that masthead position inevitably dooms
Gary and myself.  I've left him (and you) in safer obscurity on the
Acknowledgements line.

Besides, Hal now has about the amount of content in there that Beat
Bolli does and with four people that attribution line would become
unmanageably large.