gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] My issue queue is empty

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] My issue queue is empty
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 00:27:41 +0800

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM, Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:
>  Also, the _values_ displayed in the form (not the headers) get
> blanked and repainted each second.

I don't know what you mean by the "form" or the "headers".

Eric, my earlier shot at showing you the problem, rather than trying to describe it, is at:
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/6nfpvko2iie4g0y/gpsmon.ogv

This was on a debian box, with a /dev/ttyS0 connection, Sure MTK device

With a new git pull
  1. Ubuntu 13.10 (sic)
  2. GR601W
  3. /dev/ttyUSB0
  4. no gpsd, direct gpsmon
  5. gpsmon: 3.10~dev (revision release-3.9-707-g1104b60)
I see similar issues.  Can you please have a look at:
http://youtu.be/jkHpuCIozHQ

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane