gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] gpsmon quirks with SiRF 3

From: Hal Murray
Subject: [gpsd-dev] gpsmon quirks with SiRF 3
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 15:43:11 -0800

If I run .gpsmon /dev/ttyUSB0

It starts up in NMEA0183 mode as I expect.
"i" switches to SiRF, again, as I expect.

"n" switches the display to NMEA layout, but the header still says SiRF.
Another "n" now says: Device type has no mode switcher.
At this point, "i" doesn't do anything.  (no pause either)

------

If I start over and feed it an "f", it starts blinking "Unknown command "f"
The logging and display update stops.  After I type another character,  it
clears the blinking error message and stars logging/updating again.

Is that what you expect?  (It seems reasonable to me.)

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.