gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] scons www is broken

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] scons www is broken
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 03:38:44 -0800

address@hidden said:
> Ah.  Do you have asciidoc installed? If not, that might be the problem. It's
> working for me.

No I didn't.  Is that a recent change?  I'm pretty sure I have built www
within the past week or two.

A better error message would help.  This doesn't exactly suggest that
asciidoc is needed:

substituter(["www/index.html"], ["www/index.html.in"])
chmod -w www/index.html
scons: *** [www] Source `www/installation.html' not found, needed by target
`www'.

These are my opinions.  I hate spam.