gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Parallel build broken?

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Parallel build broken?
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 07:30:02 -0500

Christian Gagneraud <address@hidden>:
> This seem to be the workaround for people behind a proxy (like me, I
> did the request indeed), but unfortunately it breaks parallel build.
> :(

I've fixed it to fail a bit more gracefully.  I'm not going to put too
much more effort into it because...parallel build?  Really?  My machine
is old and slow (2.66GHz Intel Core Duo) and the build after scons -c
nevertheless takes just 22 seconds. And a lot of that is time to format the
manual pages.  You may be over-optimizing a bit here. :-)