gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] leapseconds.py -g ; commit 81f1ee311f7915676ebfaaff337f99

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] leapseconds.py -g ; commit 81f1ee311f7915676ebfaaff337f9942e18791d5
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:13:36 +0800

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM, Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:
> I suggest that for most desktop systems, gnuplot will support X, and if it
> doesn't, neither will imagemagick (for the "display" command).

Still, the pipeline has the virtue that it should work with either X or no-X
versions.  So I'm inclined not to revert it.

Ack,  I tested it, and it works with gnuplot-nox.

I sent a patch in a few minutes ago, please see if that covers both cases, or is too verbose, and better dropped.

The patch also corrects a minor typo in the new command example: "leapseconds.cache" instead of "leapsecond.cache"

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane