gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] PPS is broken on gpsmon direct (git pull from a few minutes a

From: Hal Murray
Subject: [gpsd-dev] PPS is broken on gpsmon direct (git pull from a few minutes ago)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 19:51:17 -0800

It works talking to gpsd which is talking to a different GPS device.

I've got a setup talking via USB/FTDI to a Garmin GPS 18x LVC.  When things
are working as I expect, gpsmon shows PPS info, both in the upper window and
in the logging stuff that scrolls past.

It was broken but different a day or so ago.  (sorry I didn't take time to
report it then)  Then it would let one PPS message through when I fed "i" to
gpsmon.  Now, I don't even get that one.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.