gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] Please document bluetooth device addresses.

From: ebik
Subject: [gpsd-dev] Please document bluetooth device addresses.
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:22:39 +0100

Hello,

After two days of researching how to reliably automatically connect
to bluetooth device (via rfcomm tools, blueman tools, udev rules, etc. )
I opened source codes of gpsd and realised, that just specifying
bluetooth device addres as device to gpsd works. Moreover it is the
only reliable autoconnect way I have found.

Please update this page: http://catb.org/gpsd/bt.html, that running
  gpsd XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
just works, if gpsd is compiled with BLUEZ support.

--
                                 Tomáš 'ebík' Ebenlendr
                                 PF 2014.19134205353