gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] GPSd 2.37 reporting DOPs are zeros

From: devendra.aaru
Subject: [gpsd-dev] GPSd 2.37 reporting DOPs are zeros
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 12:08:32 +0530

Hello List,

I am using a very old gpsd release. Due to maintenance i couldn't move
to newer GPSd releases. The question is that i see all DOP values are
zeros. I queried using qps_query with Q flag set in the query string.
The code in gpsd.c shows that at case 'Q', the DOP settings to the
subscribers, if any or all of the DOP values are zeros, the code sets
all DOP values to zeros. But in the newer GPSd releases from git today
shows that there are no zeroing of these DOPs. Any idea why the old
code set all the DOP to zeros ? I am using a ublox device.

Thanks