gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] I'm back at work

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [gpsd-dev] I'm back at work
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 13:26:07 -0400 (EDT)

The last four months have been hectic and I have done very little work
on GPSD in that time, but I'm back at it now.  I'm chewing through the
gpsd-dev and gpsd-users backlog now.

In the near future I'll post a summary of pending issues.  None are
very serious (or I couldn't have ignored the project for months!),
with the possible exception of GPSD not playing nice with the (finicky
and flaky) SiRF IV chipset.

The men and women who founded our country knew, by experience, that there
are times when the free person's answer to oppressive government has to be
delivered with a bullet.  Thus, the right to bear arms is not just *a*
freedom; it's the mother of all freedoms.  Don't let them disarm you!