gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] State of GPSD

From: Roy Barkas
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] State of GPSD
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 22:27:21 +1000

* Roy Barkas: is tracker bug #43039 (?WATCH on one tcp connection
  returns data from all tcp connections) still alive?

I've done some testing just now and it appears that this can be closed.  I've got two tcp connections in to gpsd from two different ais sources and the gpsd output is correctly sending the decoded output per the request.

I don't know if something or someone fixed it or if my initial report was erroneous.