gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] There are no longer sat numbers in pseudonmea GPGSA drive

From: Jon Schlueter
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] There are no longer sat numbers in pseudonmea GPGSA driver when reading data from nmea2000 device.
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 05:35:35 -0500

I'm seeing build issues I think releated to this refactor dues to drivers using sats_used but not having NEMA_ENABLE defined

The following fails along with a number of other drivers as well

scons minimal=on itrax=on

driver_italk.c: In function 'decode_itk_prnstatus':
driver_italk.c:155:14: error: 'struct gps_device_t' has no member named 'sats_used'
       session->sats_used[nsv++] = session->gpsdata.skyview[i].PRN;
              ^
I also pushed a change in pseudonmea.c to use one of the other depending on if NEMA_ENABLE was defined but this was a small tweak to make the builds work.

There might be a lingering set of bugs around these changes yet.

the following build configs show the same bug:

scons minimal=on itrax=on
scons minimal=on navcom=on
scons minimal=on superstar2=on
scons minimal=on tsip=on
scons minimal=on ublox=on

I've started to create a build regression python script to find broken builds

https://github.com/yazug/gpsd/blob/build_configuration_testing/build_option_testing.py

Jon