gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Hal's sirf1 bug fixed

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Hal's sirf1 bug fixed
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 10:12:12 -0500

Slow mode did not fix it; 37 failures.

Is it a fair guess that WRITE_PAD is more likely to fix problems in the
middle and CLOSE_DELAY missing trailing output?

Is there a notion of blocking on master-side pty writes when the buffer
becomes full?  I would think that there must be, although usually it's
the other direction that blocks.   It seems like we should catch
EWOULDBLOCK, or actually block.  So this is a bit mysterious to me.