gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] driver_nmea2000.c

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] driver_nmea2000.c
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 12:27:33 +0100

Hello,

and i can confirm, that this problem "come and go". Is there a way, to disable
the adaptive delay dynamic, if for example nmea2000 is active.

As you see, i test also configurations with a nmea2000 and a serial interface.

I think, power is not that concern, if nmea2000 is active, as nmea2000 and the
canbus uses a lot of power by itself.

Reinhard

-----Original-Nachricht-----