gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Bogus (attempted) install of gpsfake

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Bogus (attempted) install of gpsfake
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 11:22:44 -0800

address@hidden said:
> It looks like there is still some gpsfake invocation without a
> fully-qualified path.  Maybe you can find it.

I did the obvious thing of search for gpsfake in SConstruct.  I didn't see
anything suspicious.

I don't know my way around scons/SConstruct so I'm not likely to be able to
spot subtle things without diving in a whole lot deeper than I want to right
now.

scons -n xxx tells me what it will do.
Is there an option to get it to tell me why it is doing something?

Any hints on how to debug this?

address@hidden said:
> What scons options are you using... From a clean git checkout

scons check
(no options on the command line)

>From the environment:
  Altered configuration variables:
  bluez = False (default True): BlueZ support for Bluetooth devices
  qt = False (default True): build QT bindings

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.