gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] gpsd hang

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: [gpsd-dev] gpsd hang
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 15:56:34 -0800

Yo All!

I am seeing something new, and bad, in gpsd head.

For testing I start gpsd (HEAD) this way:
        # gpsd -n /dev/gps0

I use cgps to verify a good fix.  Then netcat to trigger a watch:

        # nc localhost 2947

Today if I ^C the netcat then gpsd hangs.  Netcat will connect to
gpsd, but no output.  Only a kill -9 will stop gpsd.

Seems related to similar reports in the last day?

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1(541)382-8588