gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] PPS display

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [gpsd-dev] PPS display
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 01:01:16 -0500 (EST)

I still have PPS bars from gpsmon built from release-3.11-330-g6ee9556
and watching a Macx-1.

But I do notice something that seems off.  The PPS offset is extremely
large and negative. Is anyone else seeing this?

The same applies for other kinds of long-lasting low-level pain. [...]
The body's response to being jabbed, pierced, and cut is to produce
endorphins. [...]  So here's my programme for breaking that cycle of
dependency on Windows: get left arm tattooed with dragon motif, buy a
crate of Jamaican Hot! Pepper Sauce, get nipples pierced.  With any
luck that will produce enough endorphins to make Windows completely
redundant, and I can then upgrade to Linux and get on with things.
        -- Pieter Hintjens