gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] What is our current bug state?

From: Frank Nicholas
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] What is our current bug state?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 14:46:44 -0500

I just did another test on my Mac Pro, OS X 10.10, (2 x 6-core Xeon X5680)
http://ark.intel.com/products/47916/Intel-Xeon-Processor-X5680-12M-Cache-3_33-GHz-6_40-GTs-Intel-QPI?q=X5680

I left the pad & delay as “shipped” of .03 & 1.  It passed:
Regression test successful: no errors in 89 tests (0 not found).
-n Elapsed time:
1206

I noticed this:
Processing test/daemon/tcp-test.log
gpsfake: socket error [Errno 57] Socket is not connected.
Processing test/daemon/tcp-torture.log
gpsfake: socket error [Errno 57] Socket is not connected.

This was also present in the run on my MacBook Pro, I just didn’t notice.  Is this the case where it tries to allocate a port not in use, and “collides”?

And as expected, with the PAD & DELAY set to zero (0), the test fail.