gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Status driver_nmea2000.c

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Status driver_nmea2000.c
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 13:10:27 -0500

address@hidden <address@hidden>:
> as much as i can test, driver_nmea2000.c is O.K. for release.

Good.

> When do you expect the release?

At the moment, I'm chasing three problems which I believe to be the only release
blockers:

1. Reported lossage in direct-mode gpsmon due to time not beng set correctly.

2. I want to reinstate blocking I/O, but...

3. ...it looks like I can't do that until I solve gpsfake's timing problem
   with the end of tests. I'm chasing that now.