gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Major progress!

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Major progress!
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 21:07:42 -0800

address@hidden said:
> What I've done is implemented and documented a GPSD_SHM_KEY environment
> variable that overrides the default GPSD_KEY value everywhere it's used -
> three places, the daemon's shm export code, the library's code for the other
> end, and gpsctl's -R option to remove the segment.

Looks good to me.

I think the "gpsctl -R" should have a $SRCDIR/ in front of it.  (We should be
able to run tests before installing.  Even if the old version would work,
there may not be an old version yet.)

Should there be something similar for the TCP listen port?

At least one of the tests says UDP.  Does gpsd listen on a UDP port?  I don't
see it via netstat.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.