gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Last known 3.12 blocker solved

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Last known 3.12 blocker solved
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 16:03:15 -0800

> If you want to guarantee a clean test environment chrpath=yes is the best
> way to go.  It keeps you uninvolved with anything in /usr/local.

> I used to default chrpath=yes, and got a ration of crap for it for reasons I
> no longer remember. :-(

Is it time to try again?

build.txt says:

Under Linux, assuming you have all your build prerequisites in place,
this line will do:

   scons && scons check && sudo scons udev-install

There is a good description of chrpath (thanks), but it's much farther down.

Can SConfigure be hacked to use LD_LIBRARY_PATH if scons check is not using
chrpath?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.