gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] The mess around SHM export keys is solved

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: [gpsd-dev] The mess around SHM export keys is solved
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:29:41 -0500 (EST)

It was a couple of minor coding errors on my part, which I would have spotted
sooner if Hal had been running the code he thought he was.  As it was,
some bug reports sent me haring off in a wrong direction.

To avoid more confusion between local and installed libraries,
returning to a default of chrpath=yes seems like a good idea.  If
anyone objects to this, speak up now...

Because of the SHM key fix and some good code-auditing patches by
Zbigniew Chyla that came in at the last second, I'm going to push back
the release a bit to give more time for testing.

We have one active issue left, which is the failure to sync on Mac OS X.