gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] WG: gpsmon stop after 16 seconds...

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] WG: gpsmon stop after 16 seconds...
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 11:00:22 +0100

Hello,

as nmea2000 seems to be O.K. at the moment, i do not want to stop the release.

As the firmware bug, that triggers to problem below is fixed, i had to setup a
test to reproduce the problem.
I come with the problem again, as it think, that it may be related to the OS X
problem

 I hope, that it works with my serial player and two  ftdi adapters connected,
on spitting out a NMEA0183 datastream with a few errors and a fixed baudrate,
the other trying to read the datastream with gpsd/gpsmon.

Reinhard

-----Original-Nachricht-----