gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] the plot thickens on OS X

From: Greg Troxel
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] the plot thickens on OS X
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 10:16:15 -0500

I have adjusted the bugs entry to be more clearly about the osx-pl2303
driver, vs "usb serial drivers", because the issues seem to be with one
particular driver for one particular chipset (albeit both common).
And I adjusted the non-supported comment in NEWS to be about that
particular driver.

Currently, both USB GPSrs that I have in front of me are working fine.