gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] Possible ais issue

From: Roy Barkas
Subject: [gpsd-dev] Possible ais issue
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 15:42:01 +1100

The problem i was trying to confirm (where a single AIS type 24 message was being repeated numerous times) cannot now be duplicated.

One of two possibilities occur to me:
1)  One of my upstream providers had a problem that resulted in thousands of duplicate messages
2) I accidentally fixed the problem by working on something else in my code.

Anyway - all seems good at this time using 3.11.
Tonight I'll grab the latest from the repository and shoot a few million AIS messages at it

Roy