gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Updated docs on NTP segment management

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Updated docs on NTP segment management
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 21:14:20 -0800

> The memory_barrier() function needs a C11 extension from stdatomic.h; ...

How does stdatomic.h get included.  I didn't see the #include I expected.

On a fedora box, it's located at:
  /usr/lib/gcc/i686-redhat-linux/4.9.2/include/stdatomic.h
That doesn't seem like the sort of place that #include would normally search.
 I couldn't find a link from /usr/include/ over to there.  >grep STDATOMIC
/usr/include/ -r< didn't find anything.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.