gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] libgps?

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] libgps?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:01:50 -0700

Yo Sanjeev!

On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:56:49 +0800
Sanjeev Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:

> My patch last week to remove tinfo.pc, etc, was due to my trying to
> clean my local directory without doing a git clone from scratch.  I
> used a combination of:
>
>   git ls-files
> and
>   ls -lutr
>
> to identify files that were not being accessed during a build.
> Obviously, that is specific to _my_ 64-bit Linux build.

Well keep sending them along.  There is a lot of cruft that can build up
and I'm now starting to get scons to remove some of it.

The big problem is esr needs to get 'scons distclean' to call 'scons --clean".
That will remove a ton of stull.  Until then I now do both at the start of
a session.

We could likely also use some scons warnings about things installed in the
system that are old.  Like old copies of libgpsd.so* that are no longer used.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1(541)382-8588