gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Patches in the contrib directory

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Patches in the contrib directory
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:54:46 +0800

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 5:07 AM, Gary E. Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
Sanjeev: looking forward to some fixes now!

Gary, just sent.

Please test, if this works, I will start cleaning it up.  This is the first PHP program I have written in many years, needed to keep googling for "while loop syntax php5" :-)

To run:
   php skyview.php <count> imagefile.png
or
   php skyview.php <count> imagefile.php cells

<count> is the number of SKY messages to listen for, and should be about 20 to test, and a couple of thousand to use.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane