gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Another query on terminology

From: Gerry Creager - NOAA Affiliate
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Another query on terminology
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 14:32:27 -0500

Of course, we do need to understand that the various SBAS and GBAS are not equally precise, or accurate. But I digress in geekdom. As a rule of thumb, for the various SBAS and GBAS for (NAVSTAR) GPS, augmentation affords about an order of magnitude improvement based on my own estimates. If someone wants to talk about L1/L2 carrier phase work, and orthometric, long-baseline height determinations, I'll be available later...