gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Urgent: Need a fix for this weird GPSD behaviour...

From: sauclair
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Urgent: Need a fix for this weird GPSD behaviour...
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:21:17 -0400

Ok then I'll just call read() every 500msecs it should fix the problem.

BTW adding -N to the daemon starting script makes the date back to
2015-etc... I tested many times to make sure I was not being misled by
something else...

Systematically... not using -N makes gpsd output 1995 and using it makes it
output the proper date !

Just so you know !

Thanks for your help... We'll  conduct a new series of tests tonight and I
am sure it will now work perfectly.

Sébastien Auclair
Retia Technologies
(581) 305-2574