gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] ntpshmmon

From: Nuno Gonçalves
Subject: [gpsd-dev] ntpshmmon
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 00:01:55 +0000

I'm confused about the supposed functionality of ntpshmmon -c option.

Without using any option ntpshmmon was producing sometimes 2 results
per second for the same signal, and other times just 1 as supposed.

The code also have a comment saying "* we're ignoring duplicates via
timestamp,".

But the code uses the shm_stat.tvc timestamp for this, which is the
collection time.

So this is why I receive duplicates.

I would be glad to fix it if I know what is the intended behaviour.

Thanks,
Nuno