gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] New GPSD release is ready to ship

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] New GPSD release is ready to ship
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 00:15:53 -0500

Hal Murray <address@hidden>:

> address@hidden said:
> > Unless someone raises an issue I don't currently know about, I'll ship
> > tomorrow morning (7 Jan).
>
> You won't get much run time testing out of me with that short notice.

Fair enough. I'm delaying the ship until Friday morning, now, so Gary
can verify the Mac port.

Sorry for the rush - I'm trying to get this out the door fast so I can
get back to NTPsec work.

Truth is I've been neglecting GPSD for a while and had some catchup to
do.  We're all lucky the GPSD codebase is pretty mature, else I
wouldn't have gotten away with the neglect.