gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] gpsd.php seems broken

From: Jon Schlueter
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] gpsd.php seems broken
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 11:20:13 -0500

I see the skyview in the upper right from your link you provided.

Jon

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Sanjeev Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I last ran gpsd.php on a pool server a few months ago.  While updating and testing the git tip today, I realised it is broken.

My log shows I last touched gpsd.php.in in April, when it worked.  And git log shows no changes after that.  The issue is the skyview image at the top right.

Can someone:
  1. See the copy at: http://ntpmon.dcs1.biz/gpsd.php
  2. See if their copy works?  Give me a link?
Thanks,