gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Using ntpsec in the poll

From: Mark Atwood
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Using ntpsec in the poll
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 21:59:45 +0000

Awesome, thank you, Sanjeev!

Have you been logging it?  If so, we on the NTPsec team would like to see it's logs, to see if there are any warnings or anything unexpected.

..m

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 10:29 AM Sanjeev Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:
Apologies for the cross posting.

Since Sun 10 Jan, I switched one of the servers I have in the pool, ntpmon.dcs1.biz , to ntpsec 0.9.0 , with gpsd 17-dev

I am happy to report that over the last 5 days, all is well, and the server continues to chug along happily.

I plan to run both the ntpsec and gpsd on the git HEAD, daily.

Thanks to Eric, Hal, Gary, Ask, et al; with a special shoutout to Beat for the git teach/cheat sheet.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane