gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Purpose of LIBPATH Overrides

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Purpose of LIBPATH Overrides
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:49:28 -0800

Yo Fred!

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:17:41 -0800 (PST)
Fred Wright <address@hidden> wrote:

> In getting the build to work in the MacPorts environment, first for
> 3.15 and then for 3.16,

Cool, thanks!

> It's also worth noting that cross-building with the sysroot option is
> probably broken for the same reason.

Possibly, but I'd hate to go down that rabbit hole w/o a tester and a
bug report.

> I didn't file a bug for this in case I'm missing something.

Can you come up with a narrowly focused patch that targets just your
build environment?  We can add it, you get your bug fixed in the
mainline and no worries about breaking things unknown.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588