gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] PPS glitch - Venus chip

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] PPS glitch - Venus chip
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 20:10:38 -0800

address@hidden said:
> Ye, that can happen eassily at a low serial port speed.  Have you checked
> your serial port speed?  AFAIK, there is no such thing as a USB native GPS,
> so there is a serial/usb converter in there.

stty says 9600.  I don't think I changed it.  (My notes don't have the
recipe, and that's the sort of thing I would save if I figured out how to do
it once.)

> Something like:
>       gpsd -nND 7 /dev/ttyUSB0 |& egrep 'PPS|NTP' > out.log.

Bits are in:
  http://users.megapathdsl.net/~hmurray/gpsd/out.txt

If that's not what you need, tell me what to do and I'll try again.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.