gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Pull Request for SConstruct Patches

From: Jon Schlueter
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Pull Request for SConstruct Patches
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 22:58:20 -0500

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Fred Wright <address@hidden> wrote:

On Thu, 4 Feb 2016, Fred Wright wrote:

> I have some SConstruct patches in my macports branch on GitHub
> fhgwright/gpsd.  The pull request is here:
>
>       https://github.com/yazug/gpsd/pull/2

> This branch contains three patches originally from the MacPorts build
> (with applicability beyond MacPorts and even beyond the Mac), plus a tab
> cleanup patch. See the individual commit descriptions for more details.
>
> This is from the macports branch at:
>
>       https://github.com/fhgwright/gpsd.git

I just added another commit (again from MacPorts) which fixes the OSX 10.4
build.

Fred Wright

I did cherry-pick some of the easy patches out of that branch onto master.

I didn't have time to do verification on the remaining bits to make sure they
don't break other builds, but I left some comments in the pull request with
some of my thoughts.

Jon