gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Broken Regression Tests

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Broken Regression Tests
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 14:06:52 -0700

Yo Fred!

On Wed, 6 Apr 2016 13:54:33 -0700 (PDT)
Fred Wright <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Wed, 6 Apr 2016, Gary E. Miller wrote:
>
> > Yo Fred!
> >
> > On Wed, 6 Apr 2016 13:09:48 -0700 (PDT)
> > Fred Wright <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > > The Skytraq failures went away as of this commit:
> >
> > Skytraq is under active development, so you can ignore anything
> > Skytraq for now.  Unless you want a good GPS for $25.
>
> Maybe it would be best to move the regression tests into contrib/
> until it's stable.  They could still be run manually, though not
> easily in parallel.

If I don't put them in test/daemon then others will not run it and
help mme find bugs.  Like the bug I just exposed in regress-driver,
which I have no idea how to fix.

Git head is gonna be a bit flakey.  I don't let head stay broken long.
Certainly not near a release.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588