gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] gpsd on Bash fro Windows

From: Sanjeev Gupta
Subject: [gpsd-dev] gpsd on Bash fro Windows
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 11:07:22 +0800

So, trying to find excuses not to clear backlogs, decided to try gpsd head on Bash for Windows.  The emulated(?) system is Ubuntu Trusty (14.04).

Yes, I know there is no /dev/ttyS0 , or /dev/pps0 :-(
  1. scons works
  2. scons configure works
  3. build dies, because we try to sym-link libgps.so.22.0 to libgps.so , and Windows NTFS does not support symlinks
  4. scons gpsmon works, screenshot included
  5. scons cgps works

All in all, I declare this is very satisfying.

--
Sanjeev Gupta
+65 98551208     http://www.linkedin.com/in/ghane