gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] RaspbPi HOWTO

From: Clark B. Wierda
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] RaspbPi HOWTO
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 10:55:01 -0400

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 9:05 AM, Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:
<snip>
Accordingly, I'll be extending the breadth of the HOWTO to cover more
hardware - not just two additional HATs but the Odroid C2 as well and
probably the BeagleBone Black later.
--

I'm looking forward to that document once it settles.  Then I will be trying it against anything I have that might work.

I have RPi1, RPi2, RPi3, BBB, and O-Droid C2.  I also have an old Chumby that I will try, but just for the challenge.

I have an Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout coming that I intend to try on the BBB.  I have a few GPS devices of the handheld and mouse USB variety that I intend to try as well.

Cheers,
Clark B Wierda