gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] New 0.5 draft of the SemPiTernal HOWTO

From: Frank
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] New 0.5 draft of the SemPiTernal HOWTO
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 15:23:15 -0400

Few more comments:

All “$ waf” should be “$ ./waf” (at least on my Gentoo system)
/dev/gpsps0” should be “/dev/gpspps0” (typo in some of the verbiage)

dhcpcd will “merge” DHCP supplied NTP servers at the bottom of a ntp.conf.  This has not caused me any issues (on Gentoo).  NTP generally does the “right” things and uses all the NTP servers in the config & will decide the local server, with PPS is the best.