gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] HOWTO: Security

From: Clark B. Wierda
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] HOWTO: Security
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 21:04:24 -0400

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Gary E. Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
Yo Hal!

On Tue, 24 May 2016 17:30:04 -0700
Hal Murray <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Not immediately; there's still the Odroid C2 and BeagleBone to do.
>
> Forget them.  They aren't worth your time.

+1.

The Odroid hardware is nice, but they have not been maintaining their
code base.  Their versions of things like kernels are really old.

Leave it as a project for someone else.

RGDS
GARY

If it will help, I have both a Beaglebone Black and an ODroid-C2.  I also have the Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout, the Adafruit GPS HAT, and USB GPS (with and without PPS).

I can commit to writing the diffs for both of these boards using Eric's HOWTO as the baseline.  Does that help define scope and advance the critical path?

Regards,
Clark B. Wierda