gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] scons check - gpsd:ERROR: SER: error setting port attribu

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] scons check - gpsd:ERROR: SER: error setting port attributes: Invalid argument
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 23:37:26 -0700

Yo Hal!

On Wed, 25 May 2016 23:12:57 -0700
Hal Murray <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Please give it a test.
>
> Regression test test/daemon/passthrough.log successful
> ./regress-driver -q -o -t test/daemon/passthrough.log
> Processing test/daemon/passthrough.log
> Regression test test/daemon/passthrough.log successful
> ./regress-driver test/daemon/*.log
> Testing the daemon...
> Processing test/daemon/GPSmap-76S.log
> gpsd:ERROR: SER: error setting port attributes: Invalid argument

Thanks.  Still weird.  I just changed the log message to output the
sourcetype.  For some reason your gpsd thinks /dev/pts is a tty.  But
mine does not...

Please try again on git head, the log will now tell what kind of source
it thinks failed.  Maybe ith that I can find the failing test.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588