gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] ✘Patch queue is empty?

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: [gpsd-dev] ✘Patch queue is empty?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:07:12 -0700

Yo All!

I think I've cleared the gpsd patch queue.  Currently all the regression
tests pass.

Anyone knows of any pending patches?  Please resend a copy to the list.

Given the new leap second for the end of this year, and thus a new
leapseconds.cache file, I'd like to get a new gpsd revision out in
early September.  Anything sooner and people will miss it.

So, open call, anything we should get changed before September?

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588